Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
Joanne in OC - Monday, 24 March, 2014, at 1:36:58 am
My flight and rental car are all booked. I'm ready to go (bags are almost packed). My biggest problem is that I have to wait 68 days to leave!!!!

As you remember when I was waiting for my car, I wasn't very patient sad smiley ...... Putting my patience to the test again eye popping smiley

Due to my new position I couldn't get extra time off, so I can't get there until Thursday. But, I at least got the 2 days smileys with beer

Joanne
Re: BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 24 March, 2014, at 9:33:07 am
Good to hear you're ready to go, Joanne. Hope your patience isn't tested too much. Maybe an occasional appropriate beverage will help. smiling smiley

You might want to pack a bag of bread crumbs that you can drop between the airport and LS. Just sayin'. winking smiley
But, I think I learned my lesson.

This year, my flight leaves at 3:30 on Sunday, so I can't take that 2 hour detour. But, I do have to say it was a gorgeous drive. I had never driven the parkway all the way down before.

Joanne
MJ at BRBS. Happy hour will never be the same...WEEEEEsmileys with beer

MIKELLIG
I may just take you up on it
Joanne in OC - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 1:13:31 am
Since the driver's ed class, it's funny how my driving has changed so much. It's much more fun now!!!!

And, I do miss having the clutch winking smiley (that was for Guenter)

Joanne
Re: I may just take you up on it
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 8:38:24 am
Joanne in OC
Since the driver's ed class, it's funny how my driving has changed so much. It's much more fun now!!!!

And, I do miss having the clutch winking smiley (that was for Guenter)

Joanne

You're not angling for a free Boxster beer are you? winking smiley smileys with beer
67 days .... getting closer *NM*
Joanne in OC - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 1:14:32 am
Re: BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 29 March, 2014, at 11:18:21 pm
Where is Kevin The Slow? I don't see him registered.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login