Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
Joanne in OC - Monday, 24 March, 2014, at 1:36:58 am
My flight and rental car are all booked. I'm ready to go (bags are almost packed). My biggest problem is that I have to wait 68 days to leave!!!!

As you remember when I was waiting for my car, I wasn't very patient sad smiley ...... Putting my patience to the test again eye popping smiley

Due to my new position I couldn't get extra time off, so I can't get there until Thursday. But, I at least got the 2 days smileys with beer

Joanne
Re: BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 24 March, 2014, at 9:33:07 am
Good to hear you're ready to go, Joanne. Hope your patience isn't tested too much. Maybe an occasional appropriate beverage will help. smiling smiley

You might want to pack a bag of bread crumbs that you can drop between the airport and LS. Just sayin'. winking smiley
But, I think I learned my lesson.

This year, my flight leaves at 3:30 on Sunday, so I can't take that 2 hour detour. But, I do have to say it was a gorgeous drive. I had never driven the parkway all the way down before.

Joanne
MJ at BRBS. Happy hour will never be the same...WEEEEEsmileys with beer

MIKELLIG
I may just take you up on it
Joanne in OC - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 1:13:31 am
Since the driver's ed class, it's funny how my driving has changed so much. It's much more fun now!!!!

And, I do miss having the clutch winking smiley (that was for Guenter)

Joanne
Re: I may just take you up on it
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 8:38:24 am
Joanne in OC
Since the driver's ed class, it's funny how my driving has changed so much. It's much more fun now!!!!

And, I do miss having the clutch winking smiley (that was for Guenter)

Joanne

You're not angling for a free Boxster beer are you? winking smiley smileys with beer
67 days .... getting closer *NM*
Joanne in OC - Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, at 1:14:32 am
Re: BRBS ..... I'm ready smiling bouncing smiley
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 29 March, 2014, at 11:18:21 pm
Where is Kevin The Slow? I don't see him registered.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login