Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Finally--that first spring day in the 70's
MikenOH - Tuesday, 1 April, 2014, at 4:17:32 pm
Got the car out, after getting it out from under all the layers of protective (read cat-proof) coverings; God, did it feel great after 5 months hot smiley.

Hard to imagine we had 4" of snow Saturday night with white out conditions..
Re: Finally--that first spring day in the 70's
Roger987 - Tuesday, 1 April, 2014, at 6:03:04 pm
For heaven's sake Mike, you're killing me here.

30 cm of snow in the last 24 hours, on top of 2 and a half feet of seriously-compacted ice-like snow already on the ground. I cannot see over the mountains at the end of the driveway.

I am about to lose it. Really.
Snow is optional. Just move south. *NM*
Jeff (Philly) - Wednesday, 2 April, 2014, at 10:44:04 am
Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012
No 70's here, but we have been in the 30's & 40's with sunshine the last couple of days. It's really brought the mountains of snow down to just being foot hills. If the forecast holds, we should get rid of more of it. Some rain in the forecast on Friday. That would be good to wash the salt off the roads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger, DON'T READ BELOW THE BROKEN LINE!!! DANGER!!!!!!!! DANGER!!!!!!!!! Could be bad for your mental health.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of (optimistically) hoping I might be able to get CURVEN8R 2 out by Sunday.
I looked !

Aaaaaaarrggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebel. *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 1 April, 2014, at 9:27:31 pm
Crooster - Thursday, 3 April, 2014, at 7:05:59 pm
I've had my Boxster out since last weekend. On Saturday I changed the oil, fuel and air filters as well as the accessory drive belt. Monday was the nicest day in southern Ontario so far so I played hooky and went for a nice long top down drive - great to be back on the road! :-)

Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 3 April, 2014, at 8:17:45 pm
I'm close. Hoping to get the salt off the roads with the rain forecast for tomorrow, up here north of the 401. Maybe Sunday.
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Thursday, 3 April, 2014, at 8:17:15 pm
I got mine out of storage last night, gave it a quick wash, and went for a ride. Fun!

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Ed B - Saturday, 5 April, 2014, at 9:34:57 am
It's snowing, mud season is here, and the bears are awake. Hide your bird feeders!

Ed B (NH)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login