Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
smiling bouncing smiley hot smiley Woohoo!!!!!!!!!
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 6:45:40 pm
Finally, salt is off the roads and we had a heat wave (almost) day here in southern Ontario. Bright sunshine, 54 degrees. It was a great day to unwrap, unplug and depressurize the CURVEN8R and head out for a drive. Only saw one other Porsche out - a Boxster Spyder.

The roads are black. The Boxster's back. Still a little snow left.

We sure are lucky to be driving these fabulous cars. cool smiley

Re: smiling bouncing smiley hot smiley Woohoo!!!!!!!!!
BLKBOXS - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 7:43:33 pm
How did your car start after hibernation?? My 2006 Boxster S...not even one turn...vvveeeeerrrmmmooo !!!! OMG they are wonderful cars. hot smiley

I know when I start my Honda after a few days of idle time ...it punishes me.moody smiley

Go Porsche Gogrinning smiley

Mike

MIKELLIG
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 8:15:41 pm
BLKBOXS
How did your car start after hibernation?? My 2006 Boxster S...not even one turn...vvveeeeerrrmmmooo !!!! OMG they are wonderful cars. hot smiley

Mike

CURVEN8R 2 fired up as if I'd just turned her off yesterday. Just got in, inserted the key with my left hand, twisted and VROOOOOMMMMMM. Removed the blocks from behind the rear wheels, back out of the garage, closed the door and just sat there for a minute enjoying the sound of the Symphony in Flat Six. Then I gave in to my urges, lowered her top and enjoyed the drive.

OMG they are wonderful cars. You got that right. smileys with beer
Thank goodness, no.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 8:30:54 pm
It was just left from a parking lot being plowed. About 7 - 8 feet high.

Snow on our front yard did get saturated. Then it froze Friday night. We now have a giant ice cube in our front yard, big enough foe ANY drink they serve up in Texas. smiling smiley
Joanne in OC - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 8:47:48 pm
Congrats Guenter!!!!smileys with beer ..... I just don't know how you guys do it each year. It's hard for me to go weekend to weekend. It was 92 degrees today, and with the nice weather, I may just drive her to work tomorrow!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!! for you, now we get to see all the great pics you take smiling smiley ...... And I agree with everyone. It is a fabulous car grinning smiley

Joanne
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 9:53:03 pm
Joanne in OC
Congrats Guenter!!!!smileys with beer ..... I just don't know how you guys do it each year. It's hard for me to go weekend to weekend. It was 92 degrees today, and with the nice weather, I may just drive her to work tomorrow!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!! for you, now we get to see all the great pics you take smiling smiley ...... And I agree with everyone. It is a fabulous car grinning smiley

Joanne

It's like getting a new car each year. Maybe makes you appreciate it even more.

Go ahead and take your Boxster to work. That way you can get an extra 15 min. sleep and be home 15 min. early. Sounds like a win win to me. cool smiley
jlegelis - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 9:19:04 pm
See all the yearly joy you spoiled southerners are missing out on? Months of deprivation is good for the soul! winking smileywinking smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 6 April, 2014, at 9:55:13 pm
jlegelis
See all the yearly joy you spoiled southerners are missing out on? Months of deprivation is good for the soul! winking smileywinking smiley

Careful! You wouldn' t want the southerners jealous. winking smiley
hot smiley *NM*
Meredith in Atlanta - Monday, 7 April, 2014, at 3:33:35 pm
EricG - Monday, 7 April, 2014, at 8:41:48 pm
Got the same done here in good old cold Quebec !!!

The beast started on first turn, I took it out to the fresh air and let it idle for a few minutes. Drove up north to a friend who needed a lift to his storage warehouse where his 930 - 1989 was hibernating.

His started on first turn as well and off we went to drive in the country side. We tried to find a curvy road, but the higher north we were going the more salt there was on the roads... We decided to turn around and make our way to our respective homes. All together I probably logged a good 250KM... not bad for a first leg stretch smiling smiley

Finally !!!
Crooster - Monday, 7 April, 2014, at 9:14:09 pm
I have already put 500Km on mine since getting it out last week. On Sunday I did the drive from Cambridge to Paris and saw 2 other Boxsters out for a run as well.
didn't fill his tank with petrol, check the pressure in his tyres, clean his windscreen or put his lunch basket in the boot either.
Re: grinning smiley No Chunnel on Chris' Cambridge - Paris route and
Bob G - Wednesday, 9 April, 2014, at 1:14:47 pm
Cars are transported through the Chunnel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login