Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Ain't Spring grand
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 12 April, 2014, at 8:03:22 pm
We had a fabulous day here in southern Ontario. Sunny and it got up to 65 degrees with only a trace of snow left here and there. You just can't pass up on a day like this, so we got CURVEN8R 2 out for a great topless drive today. We were shunpiking some of our favourite unstraight Boxster roads, sun and breeze in our hair, the Symphony in Flat Six providing the background music. We got down into the NOTL region.

Made a stop here in Port Delhausie, overlooking part of the harbour.

Finally......
MikenOH - Sunday, 13 April, 2014, at 10:13:20 am
Low 80's today, but .....maybe a few snow flurries Monday night; such is spring in these parts.
Re: Finally......
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 13 April, 2014, at 10:41:43 am
MikenOH
Low 80's today, but .....maybe a few snow flurries Monday night; such is spring in these parts.

About the same here. Supposed to hit 70 today and snow Tuesday. Hopefully, the roads will be warm enough that they won't have to put more salt down.
One day 80, next day...
MikenOH - Tuesday, 15 April, 2014, at 8:42:50 am

This is getting old...
Re: One day 80, next day...
Bill F - Tuesday, 15 April, 2014, at 10:20:01 am
I know, we have about 1/4 inch on the ground today.confused smiley
Re: Ain't Spring grand
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Sunday, 13 April, 2014, at 11:32:41 am
Mike lives a few miles south of me. It will be about 80 here, and we plan to take a drive as soon as I get off work.

Yesterday, I saw three 996s or 997s out and about, which is unusual for this area. One white, one black, and one copper.

Mike: We need to meet for lunch at Sully's next Saturday.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Re: Ain't Spring grand
MikenOH - Sunday, 13 April, 2014, at 11:57:55 am
Let me check with the wife and I'll email you back; if that doesn't work is there another day available?
Depends on your 'point of view'
Roger987 - Monday, 14 April, 2014, at 9:59:41 pm
Spring this week:

(The lower deck is about 30" off the ground)

What I'm waiting for:

And waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 10:02PM by Roger987. (view changes)
Wow!
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 15 April, 2014, at 9:04:49 am
Nice deck, Roger.

That first picture, though, is obscene. I know the east coast has really been beat up. That's what our back yard looked like about 3 weeks ago. sad smiley

At least we had got rid of all of ours by Sunday morning. We got into the 70's that day. smiling smiley Good rain yesterday washed all the salt off the roads. smiling smiley Then this morning it looks like MikenOH's picture with salt back on the roads. sad smiley

Sure hope you get rid of that stuff soon.
Florida extreme measures to COOL off.....
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 15 April, 2014, at 11:22:09 am

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Appears you've have mastered subtlety about as well as you've developed a sense of humor.

Must be all those months boarded up in your home, polishing your unused, but 'perfect for you', car.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: For a second, I thought that was Klaus Heisler
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 16 April, 2014, at 1:37:50 pm

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login