Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
... of some of my off-roading back in the 70s.
One of my favoite dirt bikes was my '74 Honda Elsinore CR 250M, so I started surfing the web just reminiscing.
and then I found this clip.

[video]http://honda-elsinore.alp-sys.com/video/stevemcqueen/index.files/SteveMcQueen-73HondaCR250MElsinore.mp4[/video]

That made my day!
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Wow, thanks for the trip in the time machine. Makes me want to bust out the "On Any Sunday" DVD! I don't know how we did it with that suspension (especially in the rear). I remember when Yamaha came out with their "Monoshock" rear suspension. I remember thinking: "Nobody needs THAT much travel!" Thanks again for the trip.
Pedro (Weston, FL)
... of some of my off-roading back in the 70s.
One of my favoite dirt bikes was my '74 Honda Elsinore CR 250M, so I started surfing the web just reminiscing.
and then I found this clip.

[video]http://honda-elsinore.alp-sys.com/video/stevemcqueen/index.files/SteveMcQueen-73HondaCR250MElsinore.mp4[/video]

That made my day!
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Thanks for sharing Pedro. When I was 16 I got my first drivers license on my brothers 1975ish Honda 250 elsinore endure...no car yet, just a motorcycle license. It was a blast to drivethumbs up Come to think of it, if I didn't pass, how in the heck would I have got home??? ummmm?eye popping smiley...I passed because I knew how to spell saffety.

MIKELLIG
I had a new CR125 back in the 90s. What a weapon! I did trials comps in my youth on Ossa, Montesa, Bultaco bikes. Then I passed my road test and had CZ125, Suzuki GS600, Suzuki GSXR 750wn. That CR125 was the most loony-tunes!

Marty (UK) 1999 Boxster 2.5 manual
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login