Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... of the loss of (IMNSHO) the greatest F1 driver of all time, my hero Ayrton Senna.

In 1996 my oldest son made this chalk painting for my office. It's been proudly displayed there since then.

RIP Ayrton.
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I agree, Ayrton was one of the best. It was a sad moment for motor sports.

Sure looks like your son has a lot of artistic talent. Great looking chalk painting. It's one of those things you just can't place a value on. It goes beyond that.
... came from his fatal accident.
He has been the last fatality in Formula 1.
Safety became a priority over winning.
It had been backwards from the very beginning.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
My kind of JOYRIDE smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
The entire time he was probably thinking, Dang,why doesn't this thing have a back seat like the Pepper? Let's hope he atleast did the Frank Costanza "stop short" because, unfortunately, he couldn't "run out of gas" in the 918, stinkin hybrids.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbrFBE4x8A[/video]Senna was one of the greatest...

I tripped over this YouTube video a while back, I was really impressed by the ability demontrated by Senna in this video. Penny loafers, dressed smart casual, he takes that NSX for a serious ride !!! The man could drive anything !
I remember very clearly watching the race and then seeing the accident. It was clear from the commentators tone that this wasn't just an ordinary accident. Then seeing no movement coming from the car. The reports on TV were getting more and more grim. A very sad day for racing. He will always be remembered as one of the very best ever in the game.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login