Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
For the past 2 weeks I have been late to 3 tennis matches, work 1 day, a conference with students and lunch.... and its all because of my car!!!!

For some reason I have been so excited to be able to drive my car that I get in and forget that I'm going somewhere. I just keep driving and have that permagrin smile not realizing where I am or anything else. I go past my off ramp and later realize that I'm lost and have no idea where I'm going. So, I just have to drive even more to get where I'm going...... I'm not quite sure how to solve my problem.

Joanne
Joanne in OC
For the past 2 weeks I have been late to 3 tennis matches, work 1 day, a conference with students and lunch.... and its all because of my car!!!!

For some reason I have been so excited to be able to drive my car that I get in and forget that I'm going somewhere. I just keep driving and have that permagrin smile not realizing where I am or anything else. I go past my off ramp and later realize that I'm lost and have no idea where I'm going. So, I just have to drive even more to get where I'm going...... I'm not quite sure how to solve my problem.

Joanne

I thought that's why people buy Boxsters. hot smiley

Glad to see you're enjoying it that much. Can't think of another car where the grocery store around the corner is a 45 mile drive away. cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login