Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Amusing
grant - 9 years ago
At yesterday's car control clinic, a staging worker approached my student because he had seen green fluid on the ground and was worried it might be his coolant.
Thoughtful guy.

But my student was driving a 914/6 :-)

(more on THAT story when i have time - my already high opinion of those cars got higher.)

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
I wish I still had my 914-6! Sold it for tuition many years ago. Funny how it is now well-regarded, but was disdained by "Porsche People" back then.
... those who never drove one winking smiley
Those of us who were lucky enough to own one knew what we had.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
As a grade schooler, there was one in my neighborhood, along with a TR6 and MGB. All three were why I jumped at the chance to buy a Boxster back in '98 (two seater fetish). I remember all my friends laughing at me because the Porsche was nothing more than a VW. THe main reason was the 4 cylinder was made by VW, not Porsche. That didn't bother me. just loved the look of the car. Still great looking cars, but then you peak at the interior and see no airbags, ABS, etc. and think death traps on four wheels.
... as now Porsche's parent company is ... VW winking smiley
Happy VW'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 11:59AM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login