Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... Herr Piëtch started running the show.

When he was head of Motorsports at Porsche in the late 60s and 70s he was responsible for Porsche's dominance on the tracks with the 906s through the 917s.
He then went to Audi and was responsible for the development of the Quattro model to take on the World Rally Championship.
Now with great influence over Porsche again, he has been heard to say that he's had it with Ferrari's dominance with their mid-engined cars and that Porsche had to go back to it's winning roots.
He's in part responsible for getting Porsche back at Lemans running with the big boys, not just the GTs.
Let's see how the do next month.

It's about time!
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2014 07:48AM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
They need this car for other reasons.

You've heard me say this before.... my 2009 C2S is a rocket..... but a bit boring... big, fat and heavy. As they raise the price, they will lose their enthusiast market simply because the car is becoming too expensive jewelry. Posers make the money but enthusiasts make the brand.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Like is but a series of compromises grinning smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Kind of like a PDK whether you want one or not. I'll take my Boxster as far as fun per dollar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login