Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The same brakes I needed in 2012 and didn't replace because SOMEONE wouldn't give up the lift space..., well, they went to BRBS IN 2012... And they were never installed.

Then, having not really driven my car at all, like friggin never, I brought those same brakes to BRBS in 2013 and they were scheduled to be part of the tech-day event... But, well, BRBS stuff that happens and STAYS at BRBS, and they never got done.

Now, 11.7 months past BRBS 2013 and 100 miles driven since that amazing event, I kinda need to change brakes!

This year, the first that I won't need new tires, the brakes MUST be done.

So, any ideas?

I'll bring cookies...

KtS
I'd recommend wearing boots with titanium soles for the drive down. winking smiley
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
if it works, and you can get to 07932, we cando it in my driveway.

Just pads and fluid? Or rotors? Or?????

If not and you can make it down and back, i'll simply invite you over when a bunch of us are doing track maint and you can joint the fun.

Grant

Grant

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Grant

The open trough for the damping paddle of my SOTA still has the same liquid silicone from c. 1990. Doesn't look like any's evaporated.
Ya mon. I look forward to seeing you again. smiling smiley
Kevin,

My stepson works at an P-car indy repair shop. Come over and he will replace them for you.

Kevin

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login