Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Didn't see one on the Boxster GTS yet.

[photos.evo.co.uk]

[www.evo.co.uk]
That was a good review and I'd agree with just about everything they say about the Cayman GTS. The only real thing that sets it apart from a Cayman S is the additional 10 HP and revised front bumper cover and rear diffuser. All the other options in the GTS package can be ordered on the S.
Yes, the options can be picked on an S. However, some people think that the GTS gets special chassis tuning that makes it more than the some of its parts. At least the 997 GTS, for example, in Andrew Frankel and Pete Stout's reviews.

The power bump would have to be imperceptible.
Jim in Iowa
Yes, the options can be picked on an S. However, some people think that the GTS gets special chassis tuning that makes it more than the some of its parts. At least the 997 GTS, for example, in Andrew Frankel and Pete Stout's reviews.

The power bump would have to be imperceptible.

I agree that 10 HP is imperceptible (at least I know that my buttometer wouldn't be sensitive enough.). I've read nothing about additional chassis tuning for the GTS. Porsche has done amazing things with the 981 chassis. Like I've stated before, the ride in the 981 with Sports Suspension is as compliant as the ride on my 987 with stock suspension, but the handling is on a whole different level. I think Porsche has picked a good combination of options for the GTS package to give that result of better than the sum of the parts handling.
Come on Guys ..your killing megrinning smiley

Boxster S with the same options as the GTS = WINNER

Boxster GTS = WINNER

Now in saying that ... I cant wait until Porsche releases the " 981Gen 2 Boxster Special GTS Black Edition Spyder 500 series" .....I will put my order in...cool smiley

MIKELLIG
BLKBOXS
Come on Guys ..your killing megrinning smiley

Boxster S with the same options as the GTS = WINNER

Boxster GTS = WINNER

Now in saying that ... I cant wait until Porsche releases the " 981Gen 2 Boxster Special GTS Black Edition Spyder 500 series" .....I will put my order in...cool smiley

You're right, Mike. Buying a similarly equipped Boxster S or Boxster GTS is a win-win. cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login