Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I've been on the road in my 987 (in Virginia since Sunday), and MY GAWD, these are outstanding cars.

Handle like no one's business, quick, spacious, outstanding ergonomics, great sound when on the throttle, yet purr like a kitten when cruising on the freeway, just enough electronic nannies to save me from making a mess of things, wonderful roof, capacious trunks, comfortable ride, 34 mpg (Imperial), and kids still give me the thumbs up whenever I drive through any town.

Porsche got it SO right with the Boxster. Amazing car. Seven years later, and it still puts a big grin on my face. We are very fortunate to be able to own and drive these splendid automobiles.
Few words, Roger, but you sure spelled out the essence of the Boxster.

Enjoy your trip. Enjoy your ride. ....of course, you've been doing that already. smileys with beer
yup. *NM*
grant - 9 years ago
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Re: yup.
grant - 9 years ago
Let's see. Tomorrow i get to drive 515 miles to Lexington OH. Then i get to spend 3 days on a track. Then i get to drive 515 miles home, drawing a trailer.

All in one car.

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Sounds like you're in for another one of those rough weekends where's you'll need a beer or two to recuperate. smileys with beer
when I'm driving my Boxster, how well it handles, shifts, how quickly it accelerates, how effortlessly is brakes, even from high speed, and what an overall feeling of being one with the machine and the road it gives me.

An impressive automobile and I dare say one of the top 5 of all time. What the other 4 are I'll let others argue about, but the Boxster (and Cayman) is on the list, that's a given.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login