Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I know it's a long race, so the reliability is going to be a big part of the game, specially with those 1.6 liter engines. Just nice to see that they have the pace.
Guenter - have you figured out how to actually watch the race live now that Speed Channel is gone? Streaming?
Crooster
Guenter - have you figured out how to actually watch the race live now that Speed Channel is gone? Streaming?

There might be a streaming app. I'll have to try to do some more checking when I get time later today. Would love to be able to watch it.
ff42racer
Fox sports 1 is showing it.

Unfortunately, we don't get Fox sports here in Canada and cable providers in this area have dropped Speed. sad smiley
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans)
Try this link: [www.dailymotion.com]

That GREAT!! Just trying to find out more on the web page. So they will be showing the race on here in place of the videos?

Thanks for the link.
My cable guide shows that Fox Sports will show the race from 7:30 to 3:00 CDT. I don't know if the actual race will be streaming on the link. I hope so.
This link IS live streaming and video from inside the cars' cockpits at night is not to be missed.
Some good links here. I am streaming good quality using VLC but I did need to increase the buffer size to 4500ms. (There are instructions on the page further down).

[www.reddit.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2014 10:13PM by Crooster. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login