Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
with it is the guy's sunglasses - apparently they won't stay put. The car, OTOH, is perfect.

[www.youtube.com]
my sunglasses stay put. cool smiley

Never get tired of listening to that sound track as the scenery curves by.
What a great video...thanks for sharing ....time for another test-drive..I think they are showing up in July ....right??

MIKELLIG
Love that color, why would anybody want silver, when you can have a color like that one? Everytime I say to myself, "My current Porsche will be the one that I drive until the hearse takes me away," Porsche comes up with something like the Boxster GTS. This dude drives cars for a living, and he was giddy as a school girl drivig that thing. The sunglasses must have been a sponsorship requirement.
db997S
Love that color, why would anybody want silver, when you can have a color like that one?

Oh No...not the color debate. eye popping smiley

MIKELLIG

MIKELLIG
I agree. I love that colour. In fact I love the Boxster (and other Porsches, of course) in just about any colour. Did see a custom kind of flamingo pink that I have to admit was aweful, along with a gold plated one. Yuck.

I just figure that Ferry Porsche got it right the first time. Even his father Ferdinand complimented Ferry, that he wouldn't have changed a thing when the very first Porsche was completed in 1948.

Aluminum body
Mid engine
Silver

Porsche 356-001

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login