Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hope you have a chance to get out for a topless drive and appreciate what we've got.
I was wondering what summer was like in Canada thumbs up Happy Canada Day indeed!!
Absolutely!! July 1, just when we switch from our winter igloos to the thinner summer igloos and switch winter parkas to the slightly less bulky summer ones in the picture. grinning smiley

Come on up and join us. Don't forget to stick your skis on the roof so everyone know where you're going. winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
A little story
grant - 9 years ago
I share a cabin in rural Colorado, and go there twice a year to ski plus for other stuff ( alas my Horse passed...)

In Colorado there is a ritual for high school seniors. On a specific day, they all ride the lift to the top, strip to their undies, (Gals typically in bikinis, guys in jams) and ski down. not the bunny slope, although that might be apropos :-)

No pics, but fun ( and often hysterical) to watch.

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Do you happen to have the exact dates, Grant?

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
or just a DOM?

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login