Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
The one on the 2000 Boxster is falling apart (rattling due to the anchor portion on the driver side has broken off.
Has anyone purchased a replacement for this piece.

About how much was the replacement part?
over the years and miles.

However, I can't recall the costs of the panels or other similar items other the front air dam of the 996 cost around $300 (with a PCA membership discount). The other plastic panels/items for both cars were a lot less, with the most expensive one probably less than $150. Course some of these I bought some time back so prices could be higher.

Hate to mention it but one large one I bought for the Boxster years ago but to this day have not yet installed it. The old one is while a bit damaged holding up ok, good enough I guess. The techs have told me when I bring the car in bring the panel in and they'll install it but I keep forgetting to dig the thing out of the closet.

For the best info in prices visit your local Porsche dealer parts department and get a price for the part or parts you need. If you know the part number perhaps you can then look the part up at one of the online sites for a price as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login