Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Last Saturday, we had a fabulous day here in southern Ontario. Sunny and temps in the mid 70's. Doesn't get much better than that for a PCA Fun Run. We couldn't really get too many in car shots since we were leading this particular run.

We started out in Ancaster, with a Tim's on hand for those needing to get their coffee fix before heading out. We had a group of 15 cars.

Made our first pit stop at a country market that had lots of fresh baked goodies and fresh fruit available.

After a few more Porsche roads through the Niagara Region, we ended up at the Flat Rock Winery for a tour and some tasting.

The view from the winery, overlooking Lake Ontario with the skyline of Toronto visible across the lake.

Had a great lunch at The Old Winery Restaurant and ended up at Chocolate FX with too many goodies. The owner is a big Porsche fan and enjoyed looking over all the cars and even had a special chocolate treat made up for each person on the run.

... Where I get to spend the summers up in Canada winking smiley
Looks like a nice Fun Run.
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Spend your summers up here and you'd have the best of both worlds - driving your Boxster topless year round.

To boot, we'd have Pedro up here. Our Porsches would love you, Pedro.

Sounds like s win - win to me. smiling smiley

I don't believe they carry these, but they will make up special requests. They also ship.
Maybe even warmer (but perhaps less colourful) than last October

Yes. It was a bit warmer. I don't mind the green leaves though. While the coloured leaves are beautiful, it's just such an extreme contrast to what comes a few weeks later. I just appreciate anything that's dry, sunny and above 40 F.
"it's just such an extreme contrast to what comes a few weeks later."

So true. sad smiley
It was indeed a great day. Guenter even managed to find some nice twisty roads in an area where I didn't expect any. The stops were nice planned and spaced and lunch was great. The final stop at ChocolateFX was the cherry on top (well actually a chocolate covered strawberry). Guenter and Michelle even arranged perfect Boxster weather. Couldn't have asked for more! smileys with beer

Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2014 07:01PM by Crooster. (view changes)
Guenter and Michele are indeed the host and hostess with the mostest (and I'm not referring only to their 981S, though, that, too, is top-drawer).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login