Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
With Agent Sam of the US Border Patrol. We had a great conversation about cars, driving, family, health, etc. for about 45 minutes. He initiated the picture taking. Great guy.
Is he confiscating your car for going on the closed road?
Laz
With Agent Sam of the US Border Patrol. We had a great conversation about cars, driving, family, health, etc. for about 45 minutes. He initiated the picture taking. Great guy.

Nice to hear about a Border Patrol guy that was friendly.
On Sunday, we sat in line for almost an hour, crossing into Canada at the Peace Bridge at Buffalo. One of the few times I've used the Start/Stop function.

Reminds me of crossing into the US at the same crossing on our way to BRBS, with our friends behind us in a 997 cab.

Border guard asked if we had anything in the trunk, pointing to the back of the car. I said yes. So he asked me to open it. He looked around in it a bit, then closed it. Then sent us on our way.

Same guys asked the same with the 997, went to the back, but our friend told him the trunk was in the front.

Obviously, he wasn't a Porsche guy.

...hmm wonder what I could have taken across in the frunk. smiling smiley
The agent said they were tracking me on camera farther south. In the background of the first picture you can see a camera on the Canadian side. I didn't see any activity over there, and the US guy drove up from a couple miles down the road. The inspection station has been abandoned for many years.
Almost like the rather unique town of Stanstead, Quebec where the library and opera house (second floor of the library) are located half in Canada and half in the US. Audience sits on the US side watching the performance on the Canadian side.

[townshipsheritage.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login