Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I don't know what the topic is, won't know until I get there.

What's interesting to me is: last year they paid $200 cash for 1 1/2 hours..... This year they are paying $300 cash for the same amount of time.

It was actually quite fun. I was the only girl and they specifically asked me questions. AND, I could actually answer them. Thanks to some of Guenter's Porsche facts, I could look like a knew something about the car smiling smiley

What I'm still trying to figure out is: They called me about 10 days ago, got an email yesterday to remind me and give me the info. In the email they asked for a copy of my registration to show proof that I owned the car. How would they have my contact info if I didn't own the car????

Joanne
BTW, doing anything new with the car--auto-x/DE?
I've been working too much, not something I really want to do. But, now that my high school reunion is over and my summer visitors have left, my schedule should open up in the next couple of weeks to do more...... The "work" thing is really getting in the way of having fun.

There are some PCA drives coming up. Also would like to do more autocross and another DE smiling smiley

Joanne
Don't you ever feel like going out for an ice cream cone? Gotta be a fabulous ice cream shop only 50 or 75 miles from where you live. winking smiley
Yea, all consumer product companies should do this type of research. But I suspect that if they lean to heavily on it, sports cars would become bigger, longer wheelbase, softer, quieter, comfy cruisers, faster....... um ... ah..... oh oh.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
We were sworn to secrecy last year. Still not sure if I can discuss but will ask when I go to the focus group this next week.

They has an agenda with an idea and had specific questions to discuss. I was quite amazed as to the diversity of the group. Also, the facilitator was very good to ensure everyone had a voice. I was the only female in the group and was vocal on quite a few of the questions. When gender was brought up they did specifically as my opinion. I felt like my comments were taken into consideration. But, their main topic really didn't make a difference (at least to me), and when I made this comment, it was quite interesting that the group agreed with me. Not sure how soon they look at a change after the input from the focus group. It'll be interesting in the future.

I'm hoping it's a different topic this time.

Joanne
... give me a call.
I've got a few ideas for them winking smiley
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login