Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
[www.planet-9.com]

I have to say, if i was in the market for a Cayman--and had a lot of money--this would be my ticket, save the PDK. Very hot..
MikenOH
[www.planet-9.com]

I have to say, if i was in the market for a Cayman--and had a lot of money--this would be my ticket, save the PDK. Very hot..

I agree, it looks great in that colour. Just don't care for the black splitter and intake surround at the front. Makes it look tacked on. It would look good if those were body colour, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

I do like the fact that the GTS comes with a black tachometer face instead of the "aluminum" look that the Boxster/Cayman S are stuck with. I just prefer all the gauges to be the same colour.
Yep--I think Porsche needlessly added the black bumper accents that, IMO, don't help improve the looks; I guess they feel they have a need to make the model look different from the stock CS.
I didn't like how the satin finish on the Carrera S wheels looked with a GR car, but I do like it with white or any of the silver variations.
I know looks is a personal preference.

Unless someone really likes the different look of the front bumper and a few of the GTS lettering here and there, you can option out an S with all the important "go" and handling bits for a lot less than a GTS. If you work it out on the configurator, you're essentially paying $3K for the revised bumpers and 15 extra HP. It's not that the GTS isn't a good value package IF you want all the extras it comes with. I'd just rather order an S and have it built with the options that are important to me. ....oh, ya. Guess that's what I did. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login