Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
THANKS PEDRO AND BOXSTER WANTED
BOB W - Tuesday, 23 November, 2010, at 8:20:56 pm
Thanks Pedro and team for working so hard to continue this board.

Although I have not been a consistent poster and have been accused of being a ""lurker"",, I did enjoy dropping in from time to time to see what was happening in the "Wasser world" since I was really from the Dark Side having an Oil/Air Cooled 964...

In the last year or so I lost interest in the PPBB as it lost its way and went " off Track" ..........now that the board has both wheels "on Track", I will be a regular Poster,, and participant....

I recently sold my beloved 964 to a fellow enthusiast and acquired a very nice 2000 Boxster S in Guards Red,, Frankly the Boxster is a joy to drive on the track,, she needs more power of course but she really does like to dance.

Which brings me to the second part of my subject..

I want to build a UBER Boxster for the track,,, so anyone out there know of a Boxster S that needs some TLC and is looking for a new home let me know...

Maybe If I promise to paint the car Orange I can get Pedro to help with the project,, and we can create a fun and affordable track car .....

Pedro,, ?

in closing,,,,and to all you Porsche enthusiasts out there.....

Enjoy your Friends and Families this Holiday Season,, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays or just pick a saying that makes you happy...

Bob
Orange race car!...
Pedro (Weston, FL) - Tuesday, 23 November, 2010, at 9:26:43 pm
... that sounds good.
Glad to see you're not lurking anymore smiling smiley
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

1998 Boxster 986 - 200,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: THANKS PEDRO AND BOXSTER WANTED
gregsterInMO - Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, at 9:00:16 am
I have no affiliation to them, but was looking at Oklahoma Foreign yesterday and they have a 2000 boxster S that looks like it needs a front passenger fender and headlight assembly, but they only are asking around $7,500..Good looking car too!
db997S - Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, at 11:37:24 am
Happy hunting. Orange Porsches are great looking cars. You should also do some research as I believe at least one company (TPC in Maryland) has turbos for Boxsters now, think it is even a twin turbo. Now, that would be one Uber Boxster.
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, at 12:25:31 pm
That assumes the engine is strong enough to handle the extra power. Some say it is (those generally have a self interest in that solution) and some say it isn't (and they have an interest in an alternate solution).

And I have doubts a car would be totaled over a simple fender and headlight. That was all my first Boxster needed too I thought but the bill got to $26k and they stopped counting. Beware of frame damage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login