Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I've had to park my 986 outdoors this summer for extended periods, and would like something to keep the sun off the interior. Curious if anybody has experience with an 'interior cover' like below? Don't want to use a full car cover as often the car is not fully cleaned, so don't want to scratch the paint with a full cover. Opinions / vendor suggestions appreciated!

I have one. It works fine for keeping the sun off the interior. Not waterproof, though.

Ed B
There is no name/tag on the cover and I've had it so long I don't remember where I got it.

Ed B
Try Auto Chic.
I've had one of their covers for my 986 for about five years.
It fits well and willl keep a very light rain (drizzle out), it's great for sun protection and not having to put the top up for a short period of time.
It does have six velcro fasteners and the tabs that fit in the trunk slot.
NFI

Jim, 2001 Boxster S, 1973 Triumph TR6, 1956 Triumph TR3
and it really helps to keep the dirt out and especially to eliminate the worry of bird attacks. Although not waterproof (in any sort of real rain storm), it will keep mild rain out. When I bought mine they offered a more rain proof version but it was a shiny silver. I got the cloth one and I continue to be happy with it. Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login