Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
With a beautiful, warm evening yesterday, a group of us decided to take a short hotdog run to one of our favourite places by Lake Erie, a short 60 miles away.

As we returned to our cars, we couldn't help but notice that these smart phones were busy. That reminded me about just how lucky we are to be driving one of these cars.

Hmmmm....
Roger987 - 9 years ago
From another perspective, it looks as though the guy in the foreground may be snapping a photo of the moon, a view apparently being enthusiastically offered. Regrettably, it's a 'late season' moon.

Interesting that the moon always seems larger, closer to the horizon. winking smiley
... Once in a Blue Moon from?
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
we are approaching the autumnal equinox.
Fresh cut fries beat the frozen stuff any day.
Yup
Guenter in Ontario - 9 years ago
Not like the good old days.

Double double is now a coffee with 2 strips of bacon & 2 scoops of mayo.
Re: Yup
MikenOH - 9 years ago
Guenter in Ontario

I started to have chest pains after just reading that line..grinning smiley
MikenOH
Guenter in Ontario

I started to have chest pains after just reading that line..grinning smiley

Unfortunately, Tim's got the short end of the (stir) stick. eye rolling smiley

Lets face it ANYTHING the merger does to the Whopper can only be an improvement. (Of course, that's based on the last one I had about 19 1/2 years ago.) eye popping smiley
Re: Yup
Naples986 - 9 years ago
Reading up on this current merger I found that Tim's was previously owned by Wendy's and sold off because they didn't really have anything in common. The BK merger will be different though as BK has a proven track record of dismal results sad smiley Please send some Tim's down south before BK runs it into the ground.
Guenter in Ontario
With a beautiful, warm evening yesterday, a group of us decided to take a short hotdog run to one of our favourite places by Lake Erie, a short 60 miles away.

As we returned to our cars, we couldn't help but notice that these smart phones were busy. That reminded me about just how lucky we are to be driving one of these cars.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login