Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

I WISH! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Actually, just returned from almost three weeks in Germany, Italy and France driving around in a C4s. One of the folks in our group had taken delivery of the 918 in the picture and I followed him most of the time. Beautiful car - but not sure I would have one even if I could afford it - too much trouble protecting it when parked and avoiding speed bumps. Tooling around in the C4s was not too bad though!

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
That's awesome!

I've read ad's for that excursion - good for you for taking the plunge. I'm both delighted for you, and envious.
Lawdevil & CURVN8R

I WISH! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Actually, just returned from almost three weeks in Germany, Italy and France driving around in a C4s. One of the folks in our group had taken delivery of the 918 in the picture and I followed him most of the time. Beautiful car - but not sure I would have one even if I could afford it - too much trouble protecting it when parked and avoiding speed bumps. Tooling around in the C4s was not too bad though!

Great fun! Which tour group did you use?
I used FastLane travel. They are in some way affiliated with PCA and do a great job (although expensive). This trip included stays at Lake Como, Monte Carlo, St Tropez, and Lyon (and of course, Stuttgart). This was our second trip with them - last year we went to Austira and Tuscany. May do another next year or 2016. Working hard to use up my daughter's inheritance!

Lawdevil
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Fast Lane Travel
MikenOH - 9 years ago
We did an 8 day trip with them in 2000--the best vacation ever for us. Not inexpensive, but everything was first class.
They still do a great job - first class in every way/

Lawdevil
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login