Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The Boxster's windshield often offers the best view. winking smiley

Looks like you lucked out with a sunny day AND the Fall colours.

Nicely composed. Great shine, Roger.

Hope you get to enjoy some more of those colours in you Boxster before you-know-what hits.

OK who else is going to share some of your Boxster and Fall colour pictures?
OK G Man here you go. This is what our fall rally looked like in Naples, FL this weekend. I had to substitute Porsche colors since we don't have changing leaves winking smiley

We have started to notice a significant change in the last few days. From Sunday to Wednesday, the change was noticeable.

Poplars 90% bare, oaks just starting to change. Longleaf pine needles everywhere.

Makes the golf courses tough. Blow them clean by 8:30 and by noon they are littered again. I hate to lose a ball in the leaves on the fairway even if local rules do apply.

OTOH, the political season is almost over. You who aren't in a contested state have no idea how bad it is. A day has at least 5 survey requests by phone, several phone pleas for a vote, maybe 4 mailings and sometimes 4 back to back TV ads full of the most obvious falsehoods or misinterpretations and this has gone on for months. As we get closer, the ads get only more vicious.
I am in a non-contested state and I still gets tons of junk mail. Candidate flyers, proposition mailers or postcards. I have my mind made up already, so it all goes straight into the recycle bin. What a waste of paper and money. Plus, the tv ads are driving me nuts. The mute button is my best friend.
are the flyers at least multy coloured?
... by recording the program that you want to watch and then, start watching it about 20 minutes after it starts.
That way as soon as you come to a commercial break you can just fast-forward through it.
By the end of a one hour show you are caught up and can watch real time or do it again with another show.
It's been nice skipping over all of the political mud-slinging here in FL.
Happy to see it all end soon.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Very nice, Roger.

All of ours dropped pretty quickly with the last 2 fronts that came through and I didn't get any pics.
Guenter--have have your leaves fallen yet?
MikenOH
Guenter--have have your leaves fallen yet?

Three weeks ago, we no colours. Now our trees are pretty much naked. We've had a lot of rain and winds that just take the leaves right off after they turn. The picture I posted last week was taken on the 15th. I was hoping for some sunshine to highlight the colours, but had nothing but rain and when "lucky" had a few dry cloudy days.
Thanks, guys.

Same thing here on the right coast - a small window (windshield) of opportunity for fall foliage.

The photo I posted was taken on Oct 6.

It wasn't a warm day - around 55 degrees or so, but with the sun shining, the seat heaters on, and the interior temp turned up, it was yet another superb top-down Boxster day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login