Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I have posted three videos covering our Croatia driving vacation The videos are each around 15 minutes and in the order of the major locations as we visited them but each video includes other locations that we visited. Zagreb includes Trakoscan and Slunj. Split features the island of Brac and our drive to Dubrovnik through Bosnia. Dubrovnik includes our drive down to Montenegro giving us lots of passport stamps. The videos give credit to the Dalmatian Singers (from the area of Croatia where Split is located) I saw them perform in the castle in Split and bought their CD that I used for the background music. I thank all the lovely people we met in Croatia.

Croatia Part 1 - Zagreb
Croatia Part 2 - Split
Croatia Part 3 - Dubrovnik

The last video includes the drive to Montenegro.

Boxster Content. Boxster with Montenego Plates

See "Driving in Italy"below, posted 10/16/14 by Guenter

Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2014 10:07AM by Jeff (Philly). (view changes)
Just finished watching Part 1.

Zagreb, so typically European with its Cathedral and fort, small streets. Different from Italy, where most of the places we visited were very busy and crowded.

Two things that caught my eye in particular:

The old guys playing a VERY modern electric guitar. To me he looked like more of an acoustic guy.

Something you don't see very often any more: triptik? - at least a paper map. Amazing how quickly they've been replaced by GPS. I always have both in the car. I like the overall picture I get from a paper map (hey you never get "lost satellite reception")
along seeing where we were in relation to everything else and track our progress. Zagreb was relatively quiet and inexpensive but that changed in the costal tourist destinations of Split and Dubrovnik.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2014 09:46AM by Jeff (Philly). (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login