Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I noticed a while back that my maintainer didn't seem to think it was plugged in when I had it plugged into the 12V socket in the center console, and today I see it is happy when plugged into the passenger-side socket.

I can't find a fuse diagram anywhere, so...is it likely a fuse, and can anyone point me to a 987-2 S fuse map?
Thanks!
When I took the fuse box cover off, I didn't notice the little booklet clipped in there...found out from Googling. Fuse replaced.
There should be a diagram on the back of the fuse box cover.
Guess it took me 45 seconds to type my reply. smiling smiley
When I didn't see the booklet, first I looked in the manual, then went online and couldn't understand why I could not locate a fuse diagram! Now I get it... most people must actually notice the booklet is in there when they take off the cover, so nobody has bothered to post the info online!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2014 02:41PM by Boxsterra. (view changes)
My fuse list format is definitely superior to stock.
Hmmm, looks like the fuse I replaced, marked as "cigarette lighter", A10, is labeled as "dipped beam headlight" in your chart. So, not the same...
Leor ('09S, North of Boston)
Hmmm, looks like the fuse I replaced, marked as "cigarette lighter", A10, is labeled as "dipped beam headlight" in your chart. So, not the same...

I believe they change the fuse locations from time to time.

In fact, the 981 now has 2 fuse boxes - driver's side and passenger's side.
Guenter in Ontario
Leor ('09S, North of Boston)

I believe they change the fuse locations from time to time.

In fact, the 981 now has 2 fuse boxes - driver's side and passenger's side.

It must be a new strategy by Porsche..."lets see now...2 air filters...hmmm.. how about 2 fuse boxes"

Next they will install 2 headlights ...one on the drivers side and the other on the Passenger side.grinning smiley

MIKELLIG
drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Not to mention one too few pedals.

Math is all wrong on this model.
Give it a few years..... winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Something will blow the doors off that thing?

I'd go along with that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login