Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... a heartfelt: THANK YOU for your service!
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2014 12:39PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
years after my discharge. In 1975 when the Vietnam war ended I sponsored three Vietnamese refugees, a young man and an older guy with his wife. I housed and fed them for months while I got them integrated into our society (best we could). The young guy we got into the University of Minnesota, where he later got a degree in economics, and I got the older guy and his wife a job and an apartment. So many people were willing to help me with the job, furniture, clothes, food, etc. that I was overwhelmed with their generosity.

My point is that you don't have to join the military to serve. Not to diminish the role of our warriors but there are many others that serve our country in many different ways including the families of the Vets and we should thank them also.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login