Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Congrats and...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Tuesday, 23 November, 2010, at 9:52:20 pm
... welcome aboard.
As you may have read, mine hit 200,000 and broke a piston rod at Sebring.
She's back now with a 2.7 liter block and 2.5 liter heads and now at 200,600 she feels better than ever.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 10:02PM by Pedro. (view changes)
Re: Congrats and...
lahalte - Saturday, 27 November, 2010, at 8:18:13 am
How many in the autocross?Where are you headed?I am in Estero
Re: Congrats and...
Naples986 - Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, at 12:12:59 am
I am not sure yet how many Porsches are going this Saturday. I am coming from Naples.

If you want to come, it's at the old Buckingham Airfield 3987 Sunset Road, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971, this Saturday the 4th, registration and tech inspections start at 8:00am and Novice school starts at around 9:00 the cost is $20.00 which includes lunch (hotdog,soda,chips). For more info check www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com
Hi Pedro

Sorry to hear about your Boxster but I am glad you were able to fix it and get back on the road. Want to come autocross with us on the west coast 12/04/2010?

Carlos in Naples
Congrats.... *NM*
r9i8c7k - Saturday, 27 November, 2010, at 1:52:54 pm
"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Just out of curiosity have you had to replace the water pump? I replaced mine at about 65k miles and thought it was a bit early. Also what kind of tires are you using?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login