Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Check this out - the price is good, as is the sound (as best as one can tell from the less-than-perfect video), they claim no drone, and a significant h.p. gain.

[www.suncoastparts.com]

Thoughts?
I like the sound of that one in the video. Just the right amount of sound for me. I would like to hear it in person first to believe the "no droning" claim. Also, the HP gains...well, that has been much discussed. I just ordered Fabspeed secondary cat delete pipe and should have it on in a week or so.....can't wait to hear it!
.. when driving down the highway, inside th car. Does it drone? Does it war on you? do you care?

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
I think i'll stick with stock. or maybe Pedro Sport Exhaust

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
The exhaust sounds good.

BUT!

I kept waiting for them to show the actual DDR (Dreaded Drone Range) which seems to be between 2800 and 3200 RPM. (Which in my case seems to be the RPM range when cruising on the Interstate) I noticed they did a steady driving at 2500 RPM...hmmmmm

23 HP ...hmmmmmm They obviously know something that Porsche hasn't figured out.
PS
Guenter in Ontario - 9 years ago
Just hibernated the CURVEN8R on Wednesday and already you've got me getting my Symphony In Flat Six "fix" online. eye rolling smiley
on my 2002 S. What a huge mistake! The droning was unbearable and I had it removed and sold after just two weeks. This system looks very much the same. My final solution was to install the Fabspeed secondary cat bypass pipes. No droning whatsoever and a sound very much like the one in this video.
This is exhaust

Check out the video at the bottom:

[interestingengineering.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login