Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Also shows his Carrera GT next to the 918.

[youtu.be]
Any of his reviews I've seen include some good background about the car and included accurate information.
You're right, G-man.

His joy in the 918's acceleration, and performance generally, is clearly written on his face. He's having fun.
Roger987
You're right, G-man.

His joy in the 918's acceleration, and performance generally, is clearly written on his face. He's having fun.

You're right. I also really enjoyed his commentary about his personal Carrera GT in relation to the 918 Spyder.

I found it interesting that you can actually drive that car and never plug it in. The battery charged up pretty quickly after only a few mile of "regular" driving. The computers and electronics look after everything to optimize the power/consumption/economy depending on setting.

If I had money like Jay, I'd have one in my garage (the one I also can't afford) just to have the beauty sitting there and take out for an occasional spin.

For pure driving enjoyment, I'd still be taking the one that's currently sitting, covered, in the garage that I can afford. cool smiley
It is stuff like the 918 that makes the hassles of making money worth it!
You can say the same for the Boxster. Only a fraction of the 1% can afford to own a 918, but more of the masses can enjoy the Boxster, either new or pre-owned. I get behind the wheel of my car after a hard day at the office, and it helps reduce the stress, much more so than your typical mass-produced people mover.
db997S
You can say the same for the Boxster. Only a fraction of the 1% can afford to own a 918, but more of the masses can enjoy the Boxster, either new or pre-owned. I get behind the wheel of my car after a hard day at the office, and it helps reduce the stress, much more so than your typical mass-produced people mover.

Agree entirely. My Boxster is an indulgence. Working hard and earning some play money allows us to enjoy the excellence which is Porsche.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login