Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The tv ad campaign with annoying music and script: "Where's the Buick?" "That's not a Buick!"
It's amazing that a car company is promoting their product by implying the character (actually characterlessness) was wrong for the past, say 50 years, and the new ones are unidentifiable. Now think of the 911 introduced at the 63 Frankfurt auto show. Think of a 2015 911. Heck, compare all the way back to an early 356: Identity. Character.
Not the first time a car company has done something like this. The other one that comes to mind happens to also be a GM-family product--This is not your father's Cadillac.
db997S
Not the first time a car company has done something like this. The other one that comes to mind happens to also be a GM-family product--This is not your father's Cadillac.

I thought that was Oldsmobile. Or was it this isn't your grandfather's Olds?

In any case - nothing to get the heart racing and all that comes with it. smiling smiley
Maybe they're trying to become the new Oldsmobile?

Maybe it's just the car that movie stars need if they really want to avoid the paparazzi.
Well, the most annoying thing about that valet commercial is that they give the valet the keys, and tell them its the Buick. What do you need the valet for if you have your own keys? Walk the 30 feet to your crapcan ride, and leave the teenager alone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2015 02:29PM by decay. (view changes)
decay
Well, the most annoying thing about that valet commercial is that they give the valet the keys, and tell them its the Buick. What do you need the valet for if you have your own keys? Walk the 30 feet to your crapcan ride, and leave the teenager alone.

Maybe he was just hoping his car would see a little action if the valet drove it.

[www.youtube.com]
Gman, maybe I shouldn't ask, but how is it you found yourself watching THAT video???

Afterall, there was some concern expressed when I posted this link:

[www.youtube.com]

grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login