Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Can't wait! *NM*
Crooster - 9 years ago
Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!
Still wayyyyyyyyy to long of a wait - hope the snow melts on time confused smileythe finger smiley
Guenter in Ontario

Can't wait for the end of May. The Boxster needs to see the light of day after this long hibernation.smiling smiley

This looks like the preparation for the trip to Maggie Valley.
eicheldp

Can't wait for the end of May. The Boxster needs to see the light of day after this long hibernation.smiling smiley

This looks like the preparation for the trip to Maggie Valley.

You got it - on both counts. ...and just a little fun drive later.

Why are all of the touring cars on the wrong side of the street? This photo was from USA, right? If for a turn from the center lane, the yellow line is not broken for their direction of travel. Or, are they all parked (then why is there a broken yellow line on the shoulder?
into that brown building. Ah this should clear up the question about the lanes. Forgot I took some video.

[video]https://vimeo.com/122021915[/video]

-Rey
There's a reason "work" is a 4 letter word.

Joanne
Kiinda like:

Dear Joanne's boss,

Joanne will be sick of work May 27 - June 1, 2015. To ensure a speedy recovery, she will require treatment involving the sweet sound of the Symphony in Flat Six wafting through the fresh mountain air.
Guenter in Ontario
Kiinda like:

Dear Joanne's boss,

Joanne will be sick of work May 27 - June 1, 2015. To ensure a speedy recovery, she will require treatment involving the sweet sound of the Symphony in Flat Six wafting through the fresh mountain air.

...and at least a handful of turbos drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
It works when I write the notes for my patients..... It should work for me as well grinning smiley
I'll print your note and tell them I'm booking my flight.

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login