Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Instead of...
Burg Boxster - 9 years ago
taking out your understandable anger over losing your 987 bashing the lower 48 winking smiley abandon your feeble searches in 'The Globe & Mail' and start here:

[ucl.porsche.de]

Plus, there is no shortage of P-car dealers w/in a stone throw of I-75. You can locate all here: [www.porsche.com]

Moreover, the 981 is 'successor' to 987 - maybe Guenter can lend you some tips working Porsche's configurator. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2015 12:52PM by Burg Boxster. (view changes)
Burg Boxster

Plus, there is no shortage of P-car dealers w/in a stone throw of I-75. You can locate all here: [www.porsche.com]

Moreover, the 981 is 'successor' to 987 - maybe Guenter can lend you some tips working Porsche's configurator. smileys with beer

Unfortunately, the US used car market has become rather pricey for Canucks with the $ difference being what it is, it's almost less expensive to purchase a used Canadian car. In fact, US car buyers could find bargains in Canada at this stage.

It seems like the Canadian Porsche configurator has had to have an overhaul recently. I have the impression that someone on the East Coast has been very busy checking off boxes for Boxsters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2015 01:43PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
oh, over the past couple weeks, I've checked out those links maybe one or two .... thousand times.

I posted the G&M link only of because of the photos of the rather 'interesting' cars seen travelling down the road. We have the same cars here, just very rusty. I didn't intend to offend anyone.

As you know, I'd happily travel anywhere in the lower 48 to take delivery of the right one. My last three came from Texas, Georgia, and California. Only in the case the last did I not fly there and drive it back, and what held me back in that case was the compulsory Calif. sales tax, even for non-residents.

There's still a good 2.5 - 3 feet of snow on the ground here. ANYWHERE south of the border looks good to me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2015 02:13PM by Roger987. (view changes)
"Here"?
Burg Boxster - 9 years ago
Whaddya mean "here"?

You mean The Great White North isn't closed whilst all residents make the requisite annual pilgrimage to the promise land...... Florida grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Good luck in your search but why not just follow in G-man's footsteps and just order exactly as ya want smiling smiley
I very much like the filtering options. I was looking for a private party sale with all service records, hopefully one owner.
At times he seems smug, likes to bash the US and parenting skills seem suspect (his kid put a 911 turbo through a garage door while in his possesion for a test drive).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2015 10:10PM by MikenOH. (view changes)
I don't disagree with you Mike.

I confess I hadn't really paid any attention to the 'bashing'. I noticed only the cars - cars in wild disrepair, or just wild, period, are pretty much a universal phenomenon,

Note to self, no more G&M Peter Cheney articles...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2015 11:11PM by Roger987. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login