Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I was headed to the other side of town to pick up some things for BRBS. Got "lost" and ended up somewhat on the outskirts of town. smiling smiley Sure is nice to see leaves on the trees, sunshine above and feel some temps in the high 60's. What a perfect day to drive a Boxster. Life is good.

You know, Guenter, your GT silver 981S simply doesn't have a bad angle. Every photo you take could easily be on a magazine cover.
Thanks Roger. I agree about the look. If you like roadsters, I don't think there's a better looking (or handling) one than the 981 on the market today.
Sweet ride!
jg wnc - 8 years ago
I did have some misgivings about not ordering a Porsche in silver, and GT silver is gorgeous. I think I am getting the same wheels as those - are those 20" Carrera S wheels? They look great on your car!
jg atl
I did have some misgivings about not ordering a Porsche in silver, and GT silver is gorgeous. I think I am getting the same wheels as those - are those 20" Carrera S wheels? They look great on your car!

Yes. They're the 20" Carrera S wheels.
Guenter in Ontario
I was headed to the other side of town to pick up some things for BRBS. Got "lost" and ended up somewhat on the outskirts of town. smiling smiley Sure is nice to see leaves on the trees, sunshine above and feel some temps in the high 60's. What a perfect day to drive a Boxster. Life is good.

I sure hope those Apple Fritters make it to BRBS and don't get "lost" along the way winking smiley. The car looks great thumbs up
Spring at last ... indeed. Couldn't resist this all green photo op last weekend just west of Montreal. I'm still really liking my '99 but Porsche have me thinking about a new ride. Guess I lucked out when the dealer invited me to a track to drive a small fleet of GTS flavoured cars with an instructor ... my first time driving a Porsche at speed on a track. The cross Canada Porsche Intelligent Performance Grand Tour had me driving Cayenne diesel, Cayenne GTS, Panamera GTS, Cayman GTS and 911 Carrera 4 GTS while my better half drove the Panamera S e-Hybrid and Boxster GTS. One lap in each car ... what a treat! Euro delivery Boxster GTS sure would be nice!

Great feeling, isn't it? Nice "green" shot with a shiny looking Boxster in front.. Just glad that the sky wasn't green too.
Thanks ... it's a great feeling any way you slice it ... '99 2.5 or 2015 GTS! Back roads or track ... although the track was a fantastic experience ... especially with Sport Plus engaged! Your GT silver 981 is fantastic. Definitely need to add that colour to my short list if I get serious about a new Boxster.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login