Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Time for a new winbow regulator on the passenger side (00 Boxster). Porsche original part runs $270 or so. Pelican Parts has a Uro brand replacement for $150. I've seen others on eBay for less (euroasia parts carries them for about $110). Does anyone have any experience or recommendations regarding aftermarket regulators?
I'm interested in this answer as well. Lost mine at BRBS but made it home OK just had to work the window up and down several times each time i closed the door. Pedro warned me away from the "chinese-made" ones, but he and several others said they were available in the $140 range. I found one that says it is the "three-rail" style and you might have to drill to install new window channels". I don't want to do that.

Al
Got mine from deutschepartsusa on eBay. Appears to be a genuine german-made OEM part. I did the install, but didn't pop rivet the boxster stop so now I have to open the door up again. As it says on the other boards, if you don't put in the stop, the window rattles when you close the door. I vaguely remembered something about having to move a clip or something, but there were no instructions with the part and I thought maybe the rivet was associated with a mod required for some earlier doors. Based on this experience, I'd say they would be a good potential source for parts. Was upposed to arrive the 11th, came a week early.

Al
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login