Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
... Woo hoo!
Well done.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Yes, quite a turnaround. Last year I didn't expect them to win– well maybe at least a podium, but they were miserable. Lately I read how much they were changing/improving the prototypes, and I think there were rules changes to their advantage, too. Taking 1st and 2nd is amazing. One of the Audis crashed and although I don't know how well it was running, it makes me wonder what if it'd stayed in. The class-leading Aston Martin's last hour crash was a real shame. Last I heard the conjecture was that the driver's foot slipped off the brake pedal and (fully?) onto the accelerator. It's going to be great next year with Ford back in, even not as a P1. It ought to give those push-rod Vettes a run for their money!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 11:23AM by Laz. (view changes)
Celebrated here:
Laz - 8 years ago
GunkHaus
Clintondale, NY
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login