Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Today I placed an order for a new Macan to replace Dianne's 10 year old Lexus GX (which will probably be my fishing truck). Expecting an August delivery. Despite my protests, she wanted black on black, and expects me to keep it clean. Guess I better order more P21!

I never thought we would be a two Porsche family....

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Not only congrats, but consider yourself lucky. All reports I've read indicated that there is a six-month wait and VW is trying everything to cut that back. The latest Pano said that in the US, there were only 160 Macan's on dealer lots, and that there are 189 dealers in the US. So, the math should have been against you getting one in August. Hope there is no sibling rivalry. Some don't like to share attention.
The ONLY way Dianne would ever get a chance to drive a Porsche....right Mike? cool smiley

An August delivery is very doubtful given the summer shut down, recent Macan production schedules, and ordering backlog. I would guess end of September or early October pick up, at best, but good luck.

How about the configuration?

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Macan Turbo, jet black metallic, black interior with dark walnut, premium package and a couple of odds and ends. Too **** expensive - but it should be fun compared to most SUVs!
Lawdevil & CURVN8R
Macan Turbo, jet black metallic, black interior with dark walnut, premium package and a couple of odds and ends. Too **** expensive - but it should be fun compared to most SUVs!

Oh, it will be, but somehow I doubt is was Dianne that wanted the 3.6L turbo winking smiley

BTW....if you picked up an allocation that was already in the pipeline you may get it in August.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 10:14AM by Gary in SoFL. (view changes)
Soon we will need the Blue Ridge Macan Summit!
BRMS....sounds good to me! smileys with beer

I guess Little Switzerland will have to put in a soccer field.
Gary in SoFL
Lawdevil & CURVN8R

Oh, it will be, but somehow I doubt is was Dianne that wanted the 3.6L turbo winking smiley

It's all hers - except for the last 60 hp for me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login