Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hello,

On the 29th April, 2015, I ordered a Techno Torque and paid as I'd done before via paypal. This would be the third one I've ordered as I do change my car quite often (Boxster, 911, back to a boxster).

After a month passed I e-mailed and a reply never appeared so I created a case to which I eventually received a reply. The first two didn't take anywhere near as long to arrive etc.

The case has now closed so I'm now having to call Paypal to re-open.

This is for transaction: 4RW51750WW279581P

Thanks,
Damian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2015 11:42AM by excalibur1814. (view changes)
Update: The item has actually been sent back to you for some reason. (Just spoke to Paypal. Customs fees etc.)

It's actually being sent to a business so we're always here etc. So... It seems we've messed up or customs didn't notify us :/
I don't think that you should have posted this issue on PB.
I could easily delete this post, but I won't.
But let me answer you here the same way I answered you via e-mail and through your dispute via PayPal.

The item you purchased was shipped the same day we received payment notification.
We have proof of shipment which has been disclosed to you and to PayPal.
You requested we use USPS instead of UPS because of cost.
USPS tried to deliver to your address. No one was there to receive so they left a notice for you to pick up.
They kept the item three (3) weeks and no one picked up.
They will now return the item to us.
Once we receive our item back we will gladly refund your purchase.
We cannot be at fault for following the customer's request when the failure is not under our control.

Thanks to this incident we will no longer use USPS or PayPal for any of our international orders.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2015 12:21PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
We're a business so the factory is open from 8:15 until 5pm (Main reception) and UPS does deliver quite often. Just one of those things. Please erase the post if you wish and I apologise for any annoyance.

Shame as this was my third order. Really confused as to why UPS failed to notify anyone in the factory?

Thank you anyway and it's a shame that you'll no longer do business outside the U.S.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2015 02:52PM by excalibur1814. (view changes)
It wasn't UPS, it was USPS (United States Postal Service).
I didn't say will no longer do business outside the USA.
I said I will no longer use USPS or PayPal on international deals.
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login