Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Truth and Beauty
Laz - 8 years ago

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2015 06:19PM by Laz. (view changes)
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 01:28PM by Laz. (view changes)
Guenter... what was the first thing you noticed...mine was the real Transmissiongrinning smiley

When we have such beautiful wives...what else would we notice!!!

MIKELLIG
Just had to turn down a car I ordered with a real transmission because of an injury between the time of the order and arrival of the car. I can no longer work a clutch.

Ordered another one with PDK. Unfortunately it will not be here until December. On a positive note it will be a 2016 model.
BLKBOXS
Guenter... what was the first thing you noticed...mine was the real Transmissiongrinning smiley

When we have such beautiful wives...what else would we notice!!!

Not only the real transmission, I also noticed the healthy life style, drinking water rather than sugary soft drinks.
Yeah, but what real car comes with cup holders? I thought you'd be anti-cup holder snice you still prefer to have to go to the front of the car and crank start it. Real cars don't come with keys, either. smiling bouncing smiley
That's OK. At least I have the option of not using the cup holders, so it's a non-issue - and they're hidden away to boot. I'd say it would take a pretty long rod to crank a Boxster engine from the front of the car - and for it to work on a Porsche, it would have to be a left handed crank.
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Here's an idea:
Laz - 8 years ago
[i.ytimg.com]

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login