Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
… yesterday as I went to Harbor Freight and bough an orbital polisher/buffer, some compound and some microfiber cloths.
I then went home, in the heat of the day (feels-like temp of 104F) carefully washed, then de-oxidized, polished and waxed by beloved 986.
She'll be 18 this December.
I was mostly impressed with how the carbon-fibre hood turned out.
This morning I went to get something in the dimly-lit garage and saw an interesting reflection off of the hood's surface:

Those reflections are of the back side of the PORSCHE flag that hangs in my garage.
It just turned out to be in the right spot at the right time.

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Not only does it look teriffic, but I wouldn't be surpised if that smooth finish gains you a few mph down the straight at Sebring.

Not sure what's happening in Florida. Next thing you know, Gary will be storing his Macan during the Florida "Winter".

Doesn't it just remind you of that day you caressed those curves and inserted your key? winking smiley
Guenter in Ontario
......Next thing you know, Gary will be storing his Macan during the Florida "Winter".

I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. The Macan with AWD & PTV+ did fine in some heavy rain today. smiling smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login