Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
[www.porscheofcoloradosprings.com];

A 1 year old (soon to be 2) CS with a MSRP of $125K now on sale for $95K--what a deal!

Dealer "handling" fee of $599? Ouch........

I know it's a long way from PEI to CO, Roger, but it's a great time of year for that long drive back with a one-of-a-kind car like this.

Just wondering, what would the equivolent Canadian funds be?eye popping smiley
I'm speechless... for all the wrong reasons.

About $125k Cdn. A bargain at twice... er... make that 'half' the price... but only if the dealer throws in a Sawzall, to get clear of that peculiar metal thing hovering ominously over the passenger compartment... winking smiley
Roger987
I'm speechless... for all the wrong reasons.

About $125k Cdn. A bargain at twice... er... make that 'half' the price... but only if the dealer throws in a Sawzall, to get clear of that peculiar metal thing hovering ominously over the passenger compartment... winking smiley

..and I guess some Gorilla Tape to put it back when it rains. On the other hand, you could just hold it on with your right hand since you won't need it for shifting......... sigh. I understand your speechlessness. grinning smiley
Love the silver exterior, the agate grey leather interior, and the Burmester sound system!! And the sports suspension, sport exhaust, sport chrono, 18-way adaptive sports seats, & PCCB aren't bad either, lol. smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login