Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
GT3RS:

GT4:

The GT3 looked spectacular--lots of interesting bits of detail like the hood vents

The GT4 looked good but without having the car cleaned up, I thought I'd like this red (carmine) more than I did. The black wheels are definately not my cup of tea.

Last, there was a Panamera Turbo with a sticker price of $274K, which I didn't take a pic of; I didn't think it was possible to get that car's price that high, but there it was.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2015 07:04PM by MikenOH. (view changes)
MikenOH

Last, there was a Panamera Turbo with a sticker price of $274K, which I didn't take a pic of; I didn't think it was possible to get that car's price that high, but there it was.

Sheesh, Mike. You've got to learn to cut loose with that configurator a bit. Just tick off a few more check boxes. grinning smiley
[www.porschebeachwood.com]

There were relatively few options on the car--I'm guessing the car is completely decked out to begin with. I didn't look up all the details about this particular version, but I'm still curious how they added $75k of stuff to an already expensive car ( regularTurbo S).
MikenOH

The GT4 looked good but without having the car cleaned up, I thought I'd like this red (carmine) more than I did. The black wheels are definately not my cup of tea.

Of the reds Porsche has done, Carmine would not top my list. Nothing wrong with it, just not at the top. YMMV.

And I'm with you on the black wheels. OTOH, I've warmed up to the platinum grey satinmat. With some colours, they are especially good, they look serious, yet they don't disappear into the wheel wells, and don't look NASCAR. (Not that there's anything wrong with NASCAR). winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login