Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
New $300-400,000 car?

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
From my experience, Porsche's electronics work fine, most importantly the ones that make them such superb driver's cars.

Which ones have you had trouble with?
“don’t want a smartphone on four wheels or the biggest touchscreen in the centre console. At Porsche there’s no room for window dressing.”
Nor apparently is there any room for std. lighted vanity mirrors in the 981 platform--as my better half continues to remind me.winking smiley

Speaking about our car--which has few options--the base radio is fine for us and the touch screen is good enough, I just wish BT streaming audio was standard in the car, just like our RAV4.
MikenOH
“don’t want a smartphone on four wheels or the biggest touchscreen in the centre console. At Porsche there’s no room for window dressing.”
Nor apparently is there any room for std. lighted vanity mirrors in the 981 platform--as my better half continues to remind me.winking smiley

Those lighted vanity mirrors are/were part of the "lighting" package. By choosing not to have that package, just think of the weight savings and resulting better lap times at the track. winking smiley
AAARGHHHH !!!!

I don't think I have the lighting package.

(I guess I have the lightening package) ')
Roger987
AAARGHHHH !!!!

I don't think I have the lighting package.

(I guess I have the lightening package) ')

You're going to be a real mess after trying to brush you teeth in the car while driving at night! eye popping smiley
Guenter in Ontario
MikenOH

Those lighted vanity mirrors are/were part of the "lighting" package. By choosing not to have that package, just think of the weight savings and resulting better lap times at the track. winking smiley

I'll remind her that she's better off with out it at the track eye rolling smiley and see how far that goes. BTW, our window sticker still has them listed as a standard item....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login