Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
At long last, CURVN8R's new playmate has arrived. Only driven it about 140 miles so far (mostly mountain roads) and am more impressed than ever.

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
... what a wonderful pair of stablemates.
Enjoy.
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I did not add much since the Turbo comes with a fair number of standard features (like PASM, Nav etc) compared to the S model. I did add the premium package and upgraded wheels.
Here it is after I applied a coat of P21S this afternoon. Sure takes a lot longer to do than the Boxster and the black shows every streak I tried to talk Dianne out of the black but she insisted. Looks great clean but guess who will have to keepit clean moody smiley

Lawdevil
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Surprised the CURVN8R didn't drop its engine when it woke up and saw a Porsche truck parked next to it. hot smiley
db997S
Surprised the CURVN8R didn't drop its engine when it woke up and saw a Porsche truck parked next to it. hot smiley

HA....you've obviously never driven one!

Congrats, Mike. Finally a Porsche that Dianne can really drive winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
db997S

the finger smiley
Way to go Mike
jg wnc - 8 years ago
Sweet ride for your sweetie - and occasional Home Depot runs. Yeah, black is tough - it shows every speck of dirt and every imperfection in the finish. Keep your wash kit handy!
Congratulations, Mike.

Got a plate for it yet? How about the HAULN8R?
Guenter in Ontario
Congratulations, Mike.

Got a plate for it yet? How about the HAULN8R?

Right now I have just asked for a standard number tag. I plan to order a "vanity" tag for Dianne's car at renewal in April. HAULN8R may work. Anyone else have an idea for a good tag for Dianne's Turbo?

Lawdevil
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Keeping with the Schwarzenegger theme, how about. ILLBMAC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login