Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
E-Porsche
Boxsterra - 8 years ago
The purists will certainly hate this. No shifting, no exhaust.

[www.washingtonpost.com]
[pedrosboard.com]

This along with the newly announced automatic braking systems is wonderful. All you'll hear on your car ride to wherever is the crunching of pretzels, sipping of beer and the click, click, click of getting all those important texts looked after.

Gotta have something to do while you're getting from here to there. Are we there yet? confused smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2015 09:41PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
All electric cars are coming, and soon thereafter they will be driver-less. Even a no carbon footprint 0-60 in 2 seconds will be joyless. The EU emissions regulations are dramatically altering the landscape.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: E-Porsche
db997S - 8 years ago
This very well could be my next car. I've been pushing the wiife to get a Tesla, but she doesn't want one--loves her Prius. I'd have one, but it means giving up my Porsche. Hope they come out with, say, a 350 hp version that can get even more miles per charge. If not, I could probably get by on 300 miles between charges. The Hybrid Panamera only gets 22 miles on electric. Nice, but not enough for me to give up the Cab.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login