Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

The First Meeting

Stopping for the first P(car) break. Sun lights up the metal-flake.

Same location, but different camera angle

Sparklin' at Foxy Roxy's
Congrats!thumbs up

Nice color. I call it "Speeding Ticked" red
Fantastic pick Roger. Awesome colour. You certainly will stand out with that beauty, first one with this colour on the island.
Congratulations, Roger. It really is a beauty both in pictures and in the metal.

Like some other colours, cloudy and sunny conditions really change the look. Dignified in cloud and racy in sunlight. It's also a relatively rare colour.

So, aside from sitting there looking gorgeous, how about sharing some of your impressions of your new ride when you're "moving" on the road.
Quite right about the variations in colour, and its rarity. I've not seen another car (much less a Porsche) in the same colour. I'm glad and appreciative there are folks on this board who either own Pcars in that colour, or had seen it at the dealership, and offered their feedback.

I'll be happy to share my driving impressions, Gman. The power, handling, and PSE give me goose-bumps even in warm weather. smiling smiley

Lots more to come, and permagrins all the way !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2015 12:11PM by Roger987. (view changes)
Congrats, Rog, looks fantastic! Drive (and store!!! ...too soon?) her in good health!

Hopefully we get to see at BRBS '16

smiling smiley

But with a lower centre of gravity, more efficiency, a longer trunk (with 50% more volume - rear seats up), a much lower sticker, and, alas, much less power.
nice front plate. i see what you did there. smiling smiley

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Thanks, Burg. All indications are I got pretty lucky. But, as Guenter has pointed out, that PSE is awfully hard on rear tires. grinning smiley

Yes, BRBS 2017 is on my list. Maybe a few mod's to do between now and then. winking smiley
First mod...
Burg Boxster - 8 years ago
Should be your calendar so you make BRBS 2016 winking smiley
Probably how g-man put on all those miles winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Well played smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login