Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
there's an announcement on the PCA website that says that Porsche will introduce a Clubsport version of the Cayman GT4 and, sorry G-man, it'll have PDK!!! It will be presented in november at the LA auto show. Not having PDK on the GT4 was a bummer but alas, the clubsport version will not be street legal.
I can't wait to see what kind of lap-time that thing will do on the 'ring. i bet it will be amazing. faster than a base 991 i'd guess.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
No need to worry about me, frogster. I have the car that I want. It has a manual with a GT4 short shift, a NA flat six, handles like a dream and it'll drop its top in 9 seconds. It might not beat a Cayman GT 4 or the club sport around the Ring, but it's an absolute thrill for me to drive.
PDK? Of course, the Clubsport is track-only.

Interesting article on the demise of the manual. Glad I got while the getting was good. winking smiley

[www.theglobeandmail.com]
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
i hope you know that i'm just teasing you and all the other manual gearbox die-hards. i totally understand and respect your devotion to rowing through the gears.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
frogster
i hope you know that i'm just teasing you and all the other manual gearbox die-hards. i totally understand and respect your devotion to rowing through the gears.

That's why I said that there's no need to worry about me. smiling smiley I feel really fortunate to have the car that I really want.

Life is good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login