Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
there's an announcement on the PCA website that says that Porsche will introduce a Clubsport version of the Cayman GT4 and, sorry G-man, it'll have PDK!!! It will be presented in november at the LA auto show. Not having PDK on the GT4 was a bummer but alas, the clubsport version will not be street legal.
I can't wait to see what kind of lap-time that thing will do on the 'ring. i bet it will be amazing. faster than a base 991 i'd guess.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
No need to worry about me, frogster. I have the car that I want. It has a manual with a GT4 short shift, a NA flat six, handles like a dream and it'll drop its top in 9 seconds. It might not beat a Cayman GT 4 or the club sport around the Ring, but it's an absolute thrill for me to drive.
PDK? Of course, the Clubsport is track-only.

Interesting article on the demise of the manual. Glad I got while the getting was good. winking smiley

[www.theglobeandmail.com]
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
i hope you know that i'm just teasing you and all the other manual gearbox die-hards. i totally understand and respect your devotion to rowing through the gears.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
frogster
i hope you know that i'm just teasing you and all the other manual gearbox die-hards. i totally understand and respect your devotion to rowing through the gears.

That's why I said that there's no need to worry about me. smiling smiley I feel really fortunate to have the car that I really want.

Life is good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login